These delicious bites are only three ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes.
20 truffle bites
2 cups medjool dates
1 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup cacao powder
Optional Toppings (about 2-3 tbsp of each):
Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
Maca & Cinnamon
1. Remove pits from dates and place in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain dates from water and place in food processor (or high-powered blender) until creamy like caramel.
3. Add coconut flour and cacao and process until well combined into a large ball.
4. Use a spoon (or your hands) to break off pieces of the dough ball and roll into bites (mine varied from 1/2 tbsp - 1tbsp in size & made 20 bites).
5. If you would like to add toppings, add your toppings to a shallow bowl and wet your hands. Roll the bites in your wet hands and then roll in the preferred toppings. Have fun with this! Mix and match your favorite ingredients.
Always use organic, local-sourced and/or fair-trade whenever possible!
Adapted from Olivia Ku's 3 Ingredient Date Brownies